Re: JAWS and VS 2008

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:21:46 -0400

MessageHi Guys:
Linq is the latest and greatest way of  working with DataBases from Microsoft.
, sure, fine whatever.  I just managed to learn how to wade through their
Strongly Typed Dataset latest and greatest method from 2005!
Linq sounds like a jumble of wasted overhead as, in my opinion, was
their almost religious apologetics of the DataSet concept compared to standard
Sql Techniques.
Anyway, I hope you get to give WPF and all the other MS scrabble a good work
out and post-up what you find.
This will be another fine mess to wade through even without
worrying about Ajax and Dynamic html accessibility issues for Web developers
using MS Studio products.
Keep up the faith and documenting any work-arounds you find.
Rick Farmington Mich. USA
Good luck guys and I'd be glad to help out but for the fact I won't be going
2008 until 2009 if I can help it - Ha, ha.