RE: JAWS and VS 2008

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:45:30 -0400

There really isn't any out of the box support for it. It kind of works that
way, but you might want some help with the msenv2005 scripts. Pretty much
everything works after that, except the wpf/wcf and workflow foundation
designers and stuff. As far as I know of, wpf/wcf/wf and xaml based programs
are off limits for jaws users. I can't compile them for some reason, and
when I use them, they crash jaws. Especially the xaml browser app.