Re: JAWS Scripting And UIA

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 23:02:45 -0500

Oh, no!  Ya just jinxed yourself, watch.  =p  I think the problems I
was having had to do with the express edition.  MS allegedly fixed the
full studio edition right off the bat.  All I know is, I'm using 2008
now and it works jsut fine.  Help files are more extensive too.  Glad
to know it's working well for you though.  Are you a Jaws user?

Alex