Re: JAWS Scripting And UIA

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:57:42 -0500

Hi,.

It's supposed to.  I haven't thought much of it to tel you the truth.
I've encountered uia in microsoft learning essentials and vs c++ 2010
express.  Both times, I had lots of problems.  Vs Express is
practically unusable right now.  Crashes like there's no tomorrow
unless you turn uia off.   I don't think UIA is mature enough and I
don't think Jaws supports it well enough.  I'd steer clear if I were
you.

My two cents,
Alex M