Re: JAWS Script Exchange, script installer question?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:31:25 -0700

Thanks, I'll give it a go. This is the first time I've ever used the app, so I'll have to trial and error a bit. One thing though, about creating the zip file... I'll need to include my dll with RegAsm.exe within the install process. I've read the bit in the documentation about the special configuration using an ISS file, but I admit to being a novice, so much isn't very clear to me as yet. Should I include the dll and RegAsm.exe within the same zip folder as the scripts, or should there be a subfolder for this?

Thanks for the help,

Bryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:13:22 -0700
From: Bryan Garaventa <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can see in the doc how to designate an app.exe, and reference a name within the configNames.ini to associate the scripts being installed during a merge, but how can you merge into Default.jsb?

I'm building an app that needs to be globally accessible, so I'll need to merge the script jsb and jkm files into the default script set. Preferably, using the Use "module.jsb" syntax to do so for simplicity.

Is there a way to do this using the script installer?