JAWS Script Exchange, script installer question?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:13:22 -0700

I can see in the doc how to designate an app.exe, and reference a name within
the configNames.ini to associate the scripts being installed during a merge,
but how can you merge into Default.jsb?

I'm building an app that needs to be globally accessible, so I'll need to merge
the script jsb and jkm files into the default script set. Preferably, using the
Use "module.jsb" syntax to do so for simplicity.

Is there a way to do this using the script installer?