Re: JAWS Script Exchange, a bug?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:26:01 -0500 (EST)

Indeed, that is a current limitation of jSX.  The Inno Setup code looks
for a .zip archive with the same name as the executable except for a
.zip rather than .exe extension.  During development, I recall not
having a way to know the name of the zip archive packed inside the
installer, so adopted that convention.  When I get a chance, I'll
revisit the code and see if another solution occurs to me.

Jamal