Re: Is title= a valid html div or span argument?

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 07:03:50 -0500

Well I'm not sure what title does in a div element, but I seem to remember
something in the jaws settings about the order of attributes to check when
announcing a label for a form field -- something like label text, and if that
isn't available, use title, and if that isn't available use something else.
Again, I never touched those settings in jaws config, and I have no idea what
the title attribute is for in general, so don't worry to much about my mail...
If you do find any info feel free to share.
Happy hacking.
--le