Re: Is there an accessible and free FTP hosting program for windows?

  • From: "mixollagy fm UK" <mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:25:01 +0100

alright, good server i use, got it off torrent network, is win ftp.
get a torrent client go on to the pirate bay www.thepiratebay.org and in the
search box type win ftp, then scrole down, untick the check box for all, tick
applications, then tick the search for titles only check box and click the
pirate search! button.
need help get me off list, mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kind regards: Jamie.