Re: Is there a way you can run a site off of your PC?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:31:18 -0600

btw, you don't need to "Install linux, and apache and other apps" to get a web
server besides IIS.
We have apache, again, which is easy to use with windows, just takes some docs.
It's secure, stable, if, again you read the docs, and find a stable version.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127