Re: Is there a program that will help you create Sapi5 voices?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:31:53 -0600

not sure if that's how to do it, just said it was a possibility worth checking
into.
also:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how%2Bcreate%2Bsapi%2Bvoices&btnG=Google+Search
seen something about using the speech API, which you can easily do through com
with AutoIt.
Didn't check the site, that was just first result.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127