Re: Is there a program that will help you create Sapi5 voices?

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 09:59:12 -0500

Well what I would suggest is go and read their website.  On their website they
said they want you to send the first 15 utterances to them, send them an email
via the email address they provided when you signed up for the beta saying that
you need the rest of the utterances.  I just signed up for the thing and they
sent me an email explaining all of this.  You might want to read the emails
they also sent to you.  Also I am sure that if you email their support team
they would be more than glad to explain all of this to you.