Re: Is there a program that will help you create Sapi5 voices?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:19:13 -0600

there are websites I think I heard of one. you might be able to code something
as well with the speech sdk, though I'm not totally sure. Try a quick google,
I'm pretty sure msdn should have something if it's the speech sdk.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127