Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:47:17 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

The package managers don't offer all the features I usually want to install under Linux, so please don't keep telling that they are all we need to know when we want to install software under Linux.

They aren't, you will of course need to build from source, but most of the stuff is usually there, eg. libs, compilers and software.
You maybe just need to learn how to use the search function.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>