Re: Is it possible to do iPhone programming while completely blind?

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:14:21 +0300

It does not translate:)
Our coleague have forgoten one thing, that you can not install an app on iphone if you are not a registered iphone developer.

Even for just emulator testing, you must have a mac, because there is no platform developed for other system. I saw some articles how to develop for iphone using eclipse, but apart from the fact that it is a hard installation process, you can only develop for jail broken iphones.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>