RE: Is it possible to do iPhone programming while completely blind?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:07:32 -0400

Um It is a heck of a lot easier on Android I have built many programs on
Android and have yet to get one off the ground in IOS.  If you would like
please send me a fruit basket for the IPhone so I can see how you do it.  I
still have yet to see anyone make a program that is useful as a totally
blind person on the IPhone.  I again did not say it was not possible look
all the way back in the first email. I said if it is possible it is harder
than even visual c++ 6 to layout and not accessible.  Accessible to me means
something that you can do without fighting an hour to drop a button on a
form.

ken

Ken