Re: Is it possible to do iPhone programming while completely blind?

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:40:51 +0300

Ken,
For my accessible means to be able to code.
I even in visual studio don't build gui alone, because I don't use any kind of scripts with it, but more over, as a blind, I know that I can not do eye-catching interfaces, not even dezirable ones.
So I don't pay attention to the gui building when i mean accessible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>