RE: Introducing PDF2OCR and seeking testers

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:33:52 -0400

Hi,
The MS Office tools won't help with this kind of thing unless I was not
using it correctly.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Lloyd Rasmussen"
             <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Introducing PDF2OCR and seeking
                                       testers
             09/13/2007 06:47
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

If someone wants to submit a sample, I can run it through the PDF tools
that
come with OmniPage 15.  Also, someone else should run the sample through
the
image printer and OCR built into MS Word.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls