Re: Interesting page to go with Lisp discussion

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:38:08 -0800

Interesting page to go with Lisp discussionyes and with some poking around I
found this site, which, since I am running the fruit basket demo site, is most
interesting.
http://www2.latech.edu/~acm/HelloWorld.shtml

and lol, one of the languages on your page cracks me up, someone actually made
a language and called it, and this is a direct quote folks... "Brainfuck@  (30)
" I believe the number is folks who use this language that they know of,
ROTFLMAO!

laters,
inthane