Re: Information about vs.net scripts

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:02:31 -0500

Followup: You might hit the space bar to select the items in the comboboxes. It has been some time since I have been in there working with that software but know it works since I use it as well as the technique mentioned by Martain in a previous post. Also, if you get into the Forms Designer for a page you can hit F4 I think it is and open the Properties Window. Then, if you can get into the Properties window you will see, tabbing around, a combobox with a list of items on the page you are working on. You can open it and cursor and select any of the objects like buttons or textboxes etc... Then tab back to the list of properties or events for that object and you can set them accordingly. That is another method if the first 2 are not easy enough to use.

Rick USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>