Re: Information about vs.net scripts

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:43:51 -0000

Hi Sauro,

I'm not sure whether the scripts provide a shortcut for this, but here is the Microsoft method:

Assuming you do not yet have the event handler stub in your code, switch to the Forms view mode with shift + F7. Tab until the control you are interested in is selected. Press F4 which will open the properties dialog for this control. The chances are that this dialog will open in the Categorized view. Tab until you hear the word Categorized. You will now be focused on a toolbar button. Right Arrow along the buttons until you hear the word Events. Hit the spaceBar and the events button will be pressed. Tab back to the main pane and you will now find a list of events instead of a categorized list of properties. Arrow up and down the list until you find a suitable event and hit enter on it. This will create the code stub and put you back in the code view where the stub is, and all ready to type.

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sauro Cesaretti" <saurocesaretti1983@xxxxxxxxx>