RE: Indentation Griping...

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:40:02 -0500

I will say I have a bias towards the Braille plus and that's not because I
work for APH.  I like the ability to type with the Braille keys and it's not
that much bigger than the Icon to matter.  I carry mine everywhere.  Now if
I had the choice of the Icon over everything else out there and the Braille
plus did not exist then I would pick it as long as I got the docking station
with it.

Ken