Re: Indentation Griping...

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:37:07 +0200

I believe you. when using braille using the indentation is really helpful
because it is a kind of seeing the visual aspect of the code.
But I can't use braille, and my code is never seen by sighted programmers.
And I don't like to hear strange sounds like different voices nor beeps and
bangs.

I use TextPad for programming, HTML design, editing configuration files,
writing plans and suggestions for improvements for my job in stock exchange
online trading field... anything, and I don't think I like to start learning
the hotkeys of another editor just for beeing able to create the programs in
another language in a way found nice by some other programmers.

Octavian