Re: In regards to my giving up on programming?

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:44:42 -0500

Heh, I've done that with viruses that attacked my machine.  Had a
horrible experience with one that opens up a browser in the back
ground and navigates to adult sites and gambling sites.  No idea how I
got it but it was on my work machine.  Made for embarrassments.  I had
to track it down to the system32 directory and rename the .exe as a
txt because every time you deleted it, it triggered a program that
copied it back to your machine.  Killing it was kind of fun but
time-consuming.  I'm a trainer for a financial services call center by
profession not a developer but, you know how it is, you have to learn
all sorts of stuff just to use a computer when you're blind.  My IT
guys here are scared of my machine and only wanna mess with it when
they absolutely possitively have to.

How do you get to dropbox?  How much does it cost?

Alex M