Re: If else

  • From: "Kristoffer Gustafsson" <kg84@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 23:55:13 +0100

Hi.
I thought that case only can be used on digit variables, such as int, double
and such stuff.
At least the tutorial I read said that.
I tried both else if and if else before but got problems, now it sort of works.
I don't get any output from my program, but I don' get any compiler errors at
least.:)
Here is my code. what can I havem made wrong?
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{