[programmingblind] I found a cool sight with menny different good languages.

  • From: "alex" <laptop456@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:36:32 -0400

W        en I was poking around the internet i found this sight that has a list
of like 100 different languages from the 60s to today. If you are an adventuris
person and you want to check out new languages there is  some good ones. I
tried one with the power of like vb and the simplisity of autoit. No i am not
"bouncing around like anything Tyler" but meerly exploring possabilities. Most
of these langs are also jaws friendly from what i can see.
  The url is:
  http://home.nvg.org/~sk/lang/lang.html