Hta Fruit basket

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:29:42 -0500

I am not sure this went through when I sent it the other day.  I just
created a Fruit basket for HTA.  I tried pasting it into the email but
because it's an HTA script it ran in the email which was really kind of
weird and neat at the same time.  The other cool thing is you can run it as
an application as its designed or you can go to it with a web browser if you
save it on a server.  It's really kind of cool.  Anyway if you want to down
load it I have it zipped up and I have also sent it to Inthane to put on his
grab bag.  You will find it's a real easy way to make a program being that
you make the controls using html so the alignment can be done easily.  There
is only one file in the zip called FruitBasket.hta all you have to do to run
it is select it and press enter you don't need anything more than what is
already on your computer if you have xp or vista to run it.

http://www.blinksoft.com/~whistler/FruitBasket-hta.zip

If this announcement got to the list twice sorry about that.