How to customize "clean" process in VS 2003

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:20:14 +0200

Hello all,

My "solution" is made of more than one projects. Some of them build DLLs
and, in order to run the main executable, I hard linked those DLLs in
the main executable's folder.

While "building" the solution, it's quite easy to do so with the
"PostBuild step" tab.

And now, how can I remove the copies of the DLLs while cleaning the
solution?

In other words, when I choose the "Build" menu and "Clean solution", the
DLLs are removed from their respective projects folders but I also would
like their hard link to be removed from the main executable's folder.

Many thanks in advance for any advice how to customize the "Clean
solution" process. Have a nice day. ChD