Re: How much text can go into a registry variable?

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:43:38 +0100

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256986

says that the maximum size for all the values of one registry key is 64 kilobytes. The article also contains links to articles showing how to use both VBScript and WMI to read and write to the registry.

 hth

 Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>