Re: How can a blind person use a smart card?

  • From: "Aran A" <aran351@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:02:01 -0400

Hello,

I work for Wachovia Bank, and we have a software solution, and It is very easy to use.

Next time when I use it, I'll try to get some details, and provide this list.

I used to have a talking security card, but suddenly it stopped working, and the manufacture doesn't make it anymore.

Best wishes,
             Aran

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>