Re: How To Use Eclipse

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:24:45 +0300

Eclipse is accessible with jaws 9.
Write me a private e-mail at
rvasile@xxxxxxxxx
and I will send you two books about eclipse letting you get started with this ide. Not all parts of eclipse are accessible, for example I am trying now to get a visual editor plugin for eclipse, one which must be accessible. But you can make complex projects in the java language with eclipse, which has a lot of features for a developer, more than Visual studio 2005 has. Practically writing code in eclipse is some kind of choosing some options from menus to do the recurring, not interesting, tasks like writting properties and/or override/implements methods.

Now for Octavian, java and c are not low level programming languages. Assembly language is low level.
As I  know, java, c are high level programming languages.
Guis made with dotnet in visual studio are very accessible if you don't make the things wrong. especially, when a dotnet application seems to be inaccessible, it means either the developer did some custom things for a visual efect, or the developer didn't know how to do the things and made some mistakes. I am working on a daily basis with visual studio 2005 for programming with c# and with eclipse for programming with java, php and others.
best regards
black ares

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Râsnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>