Re: How To Use Eclipse

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 22:39:18 -0400

Well, I guess I don't touch JFW if I can avoid it, so my remarks were more towards software in general. Window Eyes might progress slower than I'd like sometimes, but it does progress forward. Sorry you guys aren't in the same position.

Jared

On 4/5/2009 3:06 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
Grin no.  The reason there are new Jaws is so that freedom scientific can
charge you more money snicker.

Ken