RE: How Does JAWS Treat These CSS Parameters?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:23:16 -0400

Hi Everett,
No I haven't tried Firebug. The application is optimized for IE, but that
doesn't mean that it might not work. I'll try to learn enough about Firebug to
check it out.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>

On 2010-07-16, at 6:41 AM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi,
I'm not actually sure that the code works correctly. It's generated by a huge
application that's like a black box.