Re: How Does JAWS Treat These CSS Parameters?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 06:56:26 -0400

Jim,

Have you tried using Firebug to identify the style / classes applied to the
element when it is not performing as you would like?  Firebug is a bit of a
pain to get your head around, but it is a very powerful DOM inspection tool.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt