How Do You Plan An OO Project?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:50:51 -0500

Hi,
I know how to write pseudocode for a procedure program. I had to do that
when I was learning Cobol. We used things called structure charts. I made a
text version of my structure charts that was vertical. Then, I'd refer to
it when I was writing my procedures.

Let's say I want to make an object oriented version of Tic Tac Toe. I would
start with getting the rules to the game. Then, to figure out the objects
my program has and how they would behave, how would I write my plan?

I have some related questions, but I'd like to save them for another email.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead