RE: Homi's Neighborhood Blog On NonVisualDevelopment.org: Vinux Virtual Experiences

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 07:52:52 -0400

Hi Don,
Maybe you can tell me the solution to these two issues.

First, when I have Vinux running, as in I am trying to use it, my right Alt key
does not fire. Second. Does Orca allow you to use two Orca keys? It seems that
when you are in the Desktop keyboard layout, it lets you use the Insert key,
and when you are in the Laptop keyboard layout, it lets you use the Caps Lock
key, but sometimes, you can get into some finger gymnastics with either setup.
If you can make it use both the Insert key and the Caps Lock key, that would be
good. But I'll be reading more about how to use the system tonight.

Thanks.

Jim