Re: Helping a friend start up a web based business

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:34:16 -0700

Well, I'm glad to see that matthew has finally found a buddy at long last.

As for reading. I read quite a bit, actually. I can't say I know everything that goes into a business, but I have taken business based classes, and had experience administrating a few different servers. So, the choice to go through someone else, or use a dedicated server was just an oppinion. It would natrually be set on your resource limitations as well.

So, my all-knowing programmer, and business man, I'll sign off
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127