Re: Helping a friend start up a web based business

  • From: "Simon" <simoncwn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:42:05 -0000

Wasn't aware that Jeff ran off anyone else? Either way though, just telling it from my point of view. Simon's Games has been going since ... urm, 2004 I think it was, with no problems at all thus far. If we've had downtime it's been minimal.

Simon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>