Help with game programming

  • From: BlueScale <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 13:46:56 -0400

Hi,
I need some help with some games I am working on..  The games are in
Python using the Pygame library.  All of the games are open source.
Some of what I need help with is working with Sapi5.  I don't have a
Windows machine, so I can't test the code for Sapi5, but I would like
for the games to work on all platforms, or as many as possible.  If you
would like to help out with these games, please contact me off list so I
can send you the current code.  The games, at the moment, include:
dark-invaders: a space-invaders style game (almost to alpha stage)
audio-galaga: Sound based version of Galaga (barely started)
sound-hockey: A sound based version of air hockey (designing stage)
there are a few more, but they haven't made it past idea/brain storm
stage yet.  I would like to make internet play possible on these games
as well, but I haven'[t had much luck with it so far.
Thanks