RE: Help with finding suitable accessible java learning material

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:24:55 +0000

I know that there are work arounds to get plain text (or basically plain
text), and we have done that for the oracle book I needed for the oracle
stuff. The problem with that though is that any useful features which
may have been in the PDF are lost (eg. links, etc).

Thanks for the suggestion though, and I know what I might be asking
might be a lot as when I was at university studying physics getting
accessible books from publishers was difficult/impossible.

From
Michael Whapples