Help on JAWS script code for msenv2005.jss

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:29:16 +0200

Hi List,

Since it looks to me like many of the authors of the msenv2005.jss script
for VS 2008 is part of this list I thought I'd ask this question here.

I'm looking for some help on how this script, or set of scripts work. For
example, in it a boolean function "InCodeEditor()" is called but not defined
anywhere and also not in the include files (as far as I've been able to
search for it). How would one find the definition of this function for
example? It is surely not part of the JAWS built in scripting functions?

I basically want to learn from the msenv2005.jss script system and customise
it a bit to work with a particular VS 2008 plugin.

Any help would be much appreciated!

--
Kerneels Roos
Cell/SMS: +27 (0)82 309 1998

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!