Re: Has anyone noticed?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 23:44:42 +0200

I am programming in perl, and there are tens (if not hundreads) of mailing lists just for programming in perl, each one with a specific thread, and even on those lists use to appear off topic threads.

Blindprogramming is a general programming mailing list and there could be much more threads of discussion and subjects to discuss than the number of members, so there will always appear off topic subjects for a part of the members.

Some of us are interested in the accessibility of the GUIS, some of us in web programming, some of us in some certain languages, and even if some messages are very on topic, they could be very uninteresting for some of us.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx>