Re: Hand Coding VS IDE Was Java

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:08:39 -0700

lol, now, I'm the exact opposite, I first learned how to code in a hand coding environment, doing basic++, then I learned visual basic in it's IDE environment, and loved it, now I'm spoiled as far as standard programming, give me an IDE every time, but on the other hand, I still do almost all my html by hand in note pad, although Arachnophilia may be changing that, nice editor, I like it!

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>