Re: Hand Coding VS IDE Was Java

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:30:26 +0300

Yes I also like the same thing, but I can use Eclipse very well.

Eclipse and VS.net don't create very much code automaticly, unless you use the forms designer to layout the elements in the forms.

I use Eclipse, and the only things it creates automaticly (if I want) is to create the frame of a class, but this is very easy to understand, and it happends when creating a new class file.

For creating the code that creates the forms, I do it manually using SWT.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>