Re: HTML-Kit

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:28:53 -0700

the two that seem to be most popular are Arachnophilia 4.0 (Last accessible version):

http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index_old.html
and,
note tab, all three versions:
http://www.fookes.com/notetab/index.php

and though they have generation capabilities, you can as well and just as easily do all your work manually in them. I use the free version of note tab for some things, and the free Arachnophilia for others, mainly graphics work and things like document conversions.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>