HTML Documentation Question

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:09:23 -0400

Hi,
I'm working on putting the old JAWS scripting manual into CHM format. This
is kind of on topic, so don't get upset. In the documentation, it lists
some functions along with parameters. Some have no parameters and some have
one. Others have more than one. Here is my question. When a function has
more than one parameter, I'm making a bulleted list that contains a list
item for each parameter. Would you prefer to see no list for the parameters
with one or less parameters or a list with one list item in it?

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."