RE: Goto statement

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:13:02 -0500

I was waiting for this email. I didn't even bother drafting a response. I was
like . I know he's going to correct that . I just know
he is.

*breathes sigh of relief*, all is right with the world again.

And yes, it turns out that mmultiple stack frames being pushed onto the stack
make Timmy the compiler a very sad boy, so he yells at
you fi you try this.

Take care,
Sina