Re: Google is looking for Accessibility engineers

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:43:37 -0700

I'm not sure how much area your relatives are trying to water, but my water costs are not running anything close to that, and yes a lot of areas are as you said, either too... bad or too... expensive, but with diligence you can find the rare in between place, though its in between for cal, not the rest of the country, eh?

and what is expensive out here is the bleeding electricity, gas is so so, but electricity is not good

as far as the g strings, girns, think about all the pleasant flesh you could "accidentally bump" into ken, lolololol

inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>