Re: Google accessible search gone

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 19:13:28 -0600

I think Sina was just throwing a fit again. I was writing that message really quick in an effort to kill this "OMG visiting microsoft.com and bing.com highjacks your browser and wrecks your life. The point, which I guess I killed was to show that it doesn't. Now that we've got that cleared up, (and I made hell freeze over and agreed with Sina), I'd like to see trouble's scenario where bing hijacks the browser.

On 8/18/2011 6:40 PM, Jared Wright wrote:
On 8/18/2011 8:32 PM, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
windows+r
Opens the run dialog.
iexplore bing.com
Open Bing in IE.
insert+t verifies we're at bing.
alt+f4
Closes IE
windows+r
Reopens the run dialog.
enter
Reruns 'iexplore bing.com'
insert+t: google.com
But you're at Google? I'm as confused as Sina.
*returns to firefox*
I don't blame you.

Take care,
Ty
my website:
http://tds-solutions.net
my blog:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog
skype: st8amnd127
My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!