Re: Gmail (was Re: FreeLists Help Please)

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:43:23 -0400

Ben all over those pages and they say nothing on how to change it, and there help is almost like jaws scripting. The doc's say a lot, but nothing on how.

At 06:37 AM 10/8/2007, you wrote:
if you find out how to do it let me know, because I have searched a
lot and I haven't found anything related to this topic in gmail
configurations. Also the basic html interface doesn't offer support to
the configurations applet, so I would be prety interested if you
figure out how to change this. The info I have so fat is like what you
found, gmail won't echo your own posts.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds